it's time for me to pick things out of what i'm reading and start analyzing themes and tropes! also, i need to keep my writing skills up.
i normally like to read: YA fantasy, historical fiction, romantical action (or action-filled romance?).
husband bought me a new kindle tablet for christmas and i have blue-light blocking glasses now so time to binge-read!
Thursday, December 26, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ok! Wow. I plowed through this sequel to And I Darken in less than 24 hours (thank goodness for a free weekend). In Now I Rise, any and all ...
-
started: 12/28 finished: 1/1 pages: 356 this one is obvs the sequel to my most recent read. I like to binge sequels subseque...
-
I finished this book yesterday after languishing over it for nearly a week. I only sat down to it maybe four times and each time I kind of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment